How Are Your Phone & Computer Spying on YOU?
Are YOU safe? Is your MONEY safe? Your CRYPTO? Your GOLD? Your PASSWORDS? Your PHOTOS?
Is it still possible to have PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS?
Can your microphone be accessed? What about your camera? Is your phone really off when it’s off?
The QUESTION is no longer “am I being spied on?”
The question is “How am I being spied on, Why, and How to Stop it”?
Well let’s DIG INTO IT!
HOW ARE YOU BEING SPIED ON?
Your Phone, Computer, and Tablet can SPY on you, obtain data without your consent through your;
- SENSORS / GPS GEO LOCATING
- WI-FI SCANNING
Anything you see or do on your Big-Tech social media platforms, they can see. It’s recorded and can be sold or handed over at a mere government’s request. Every private message, every link you ever clicked on, everything that you “liked”, every email you ever sent or stored, and every website you visit is being collected.
All of this “Bulk Collection” (mass surveillance) can also be accomplished by your device’s sensors and keyboard. Anything you can do, a hacker such as big-tech, government, or a criminal can do.
- Emails and Texts can be read
- Every document can be read
- View and upload your pictures
- Turn location services on and off
- Speak/Listen to your phone call
To understand the problem and drive the point home further, READ part of this article from the theguardian.com . It is ENLIGHTENING! https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/06/phone-camera-microphone-spying
“Who could be accessing your camera and microphone?
1) Apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn,..
Felix Krause described in 2017 that when a user grants an app access to their camera and microphone, the app could do the following:
- Access both the front and the back camera.
- Record you at any time the app is in the foreground.
- Take pictures and videos without telling you.
- Upload the pictures and videos without telling you.
- Upload the pictures/videos it takes immediately.
- Run real-time face recognition to detect facial features or expressions.
- Livestream the camera on to the internet.
- Detect if the user is on their phone alone, or watching together with a second person.
- Upload random frames of the video stream to your web service and run a proper face recognition software which can find existing photos of you on the internet and create a 3D model based on your face.
For instance, here’s a Find my Phone application which a documentary maker installed on a phone, then let someone steal it. After the person stole it, the original owner spied on every moment of the thief’s life through the phone’s camera and microphone.
The documentary tracks every move of this person, from brushing their teeth to going to work. To grabbing a bite to eat with their co-worker to intimate moments with a loved one. This is the power of apps that have access to your camera and microphone.
2) The government
- Edward Snowden revealed an NSA program called Optic Nerves. The operation was a bulk surveillance program under which they captured webcam images every five minutes from Yahoo users’ video chats and then stored them for future use. It is estimated that between 3% and 11% of the images captured contained “undesirable nudity”.
- Government security agencies like the NSA can also have access to your devices through in-built backdoors. This means that these security agencies can tune in to your phone calls, read your messages, capture pictures of you, stream videos of you, read your emails, steal your files … at any moment they please.
3) Hackers (government, Big-Tech, criminals)
Hackers can also gain access to your device with extraordinary ease via apps, PDF files, multimedia messages and even emojis.
An application called Metasploit on the ethical hacking platform Kali uses an Adobe Reader exploit to open a listener (rootkit) on the user’s computer. You alter the PDF with the program, send the user the malicious file, they open it, and hey presto – you have total control over their device remotely.
Once a user opens this PDF file, the hacker can then:
- Install whatever software/app they like on the user’s device.
- Use a keylogger to grab all of their passwords.
- Steal all documents from the device.
- Take pictures and stream videos from their camera.
- Capture past or live audio from the microphone.
- Upload incriminating images/documents to their PC, and notify the police.”
Just a few details on KEYLOGGERS. This is important!
Keyloggers are built for the act of keystroke logging — creating records of everything you type on a computer or mobile keyboard. If you are using an IOS or Google phone keyboard, then every single KEY you have touched has been recorded and logged.
Scary isn’t it.? So you can see the potential THREATS yes?
WHY ARE YOU BEING SPIED ON?
WHY is collecting your data (data harvesting) so critical?
1) Greed. Your data is insanely valuable. Google’s revenue which exceeds $130 Billion a year almost exclusively comes from advertising, or in other words…YOU are the product they sell.
The Ohio Star reports, “Multiple branches of the U.S. military have bought access to an internet monitoring tool that claims to cover over 90% of the world’s internet traffic and can also provide access to people’s email data, browsing history, and other information such as their sensitive internet cookies, according to documents reviewed by Vice last week.
The documents reveal the sale and use of a monitoring tool called Augury, which is developed by the cybersecurity firm Team Cymru and bundles a massive amount of data together and makes it available to government and corporate customers as a paid service.
Vice found that the U.S. Navy, Army, Cyber Command, and the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency have collectively paid at least $3.5 million to access Augury, allowing them to track internet usage and access large amounts of sensitive information.”
2) For control and power. Tracking all your behaviors; personal movements, shopping, website traffic, your banking transactions, who your friends are, your political views, vaccine status, is all DATA that can be sold and used to LABEL YOU & CONTROL YOU.
For whatever evil reasons, “they” want to CONTROL what you buy, where and when you travel, what you eat, what medicine you do or don’t take, how you educate your children, what vaccinations you comply with or not. THEY WANT YOU AS THEIR PROPERTY. THEY WANT YOU ENSLAVED TO THEIR SYSTEMS.
3) It’s all about the DATA. Think about this…You are an important political figure working on revealing lies about the Cabal or Globalists’ agendas or something of the sort. Do you think they don’t intercept your emails and conversations, and know everything about your STRATEGIES? Maybe not…if you are using Session and Tutanota.
WE MUST HAVE THE PERSPECTIVE of being in a PRIVACY WAR.
DON’T THROW YOUR SECRETS AND STRATEGIES TO THE ENEMIES.
WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT?
The main goal is to PREVENT centralized collection of your data or disconnect YOU from YOUR device. So even if data is collected, the data is meaningless or disinformation. Educate yourself how to do this. Rob Braxman is a great resource as he provides in depth research and practical solutions. Check out his video Do You Want to Tether Your Life to Google? How to Resist.
For the sake of protecting myself, my family and customers, I consider a device already HACKED until Big-Tech software is removed from the device. I want to know that there is NO backdoor access, no keyloggers, and no access to sensors what-so-ever. “Once your device is hacked, what is in your hands is not simply your device, it is your future.” Edward Snowden.
For phones, this is deGoogling it, replacing the Operating System (OS) with new OS such as Graphene, Lineage, or e.foundation. For computers, this is replacing Windows with Linux and Microsoft Apps with something like LibreOffice. All of these are FOSS (Free Open Source Software) that is DECENTRALIZED, community owned, and supported. All of the code is “open” allowing it to be viewed by anyone.
- Get a deGoogled phone which SEVERS YOUR IDENTITY from your DEVICE and removes the other THREATS as well. https://getprivacyfreedom.me/shop/
- Use secure end-to-end encrypted messaging for your Texts, Emails, and Phone Calls. Session is an extremely Pro-privacy APP. Use Open Source software like Signal and Telegram for messaging and calls. For emails, use Proton Mail which has it’s own secure Drive and Calendar as well. Tutanota is another favorite that
- For God’s sake, get off Fakebook and free email services like Yahoo and Gmail. Stop Googling. If you want FREEDOM, it will take work and sacrifice.
- Don’t ever open a mysterious TEXT or EMAIL with a link in it, like “hey, are you going to your uncle’s funeral…or fill in the blank?” Be really careful with any Paypal links sent to you asking to confirm your account and the like. These open up exploits through browsing windows and phone can be hacked.
- Cover up your webcam on your computer.
It’s time to STOP government, Big-Tech, and hackers from stealing your data. You are armed with facts and you know the threats. Join the PRIVACY REVOLUTION & Don’t FTI (Fail to Implement). Start with something. Start deGooglingyourlife.
Just start decentralizing everything. Your money, your kids’ education, your food, your water, and your digital devices. This is building Sovereign systems that put YOU BACK IN CONTROL!
Check out our resources page for more on Privacy, Money, Education, Communications, & Health Sovereignty.
You can get DeGoogled Phone & Laptops HERE.