Mic-Lock | 3.5mm Microphone Blocker Device for Anti-Spying
- KEEP CONVERSATIONS PRIVATE! Mic-Lock secures your device’s microphone input with a lifetime guarantee.
- PREVENTS CYBER ATTACKERS from using your microphone to listen in on you.
- THE ONLY DIGITAL ANTI-SPYING sound blocker on the market.
- SIMPLY PLUG IN to work with laptops, desktop computers, cell phones, and tablets.
- COMPACT DESIGN with keychain attachment is portable for work and travel. Use with our webcam cover for complete audio and visual protection.
Availability: In stock
When hackers, companies, or governments gain remote access control of your laptop, tablet or smartphone, they’re able to turn on the webcam—an action that causes the microphone to go live, too. While being watched is bad enough, being recorded without your permission is even worse. Are you sure your conversations are private?
Be sure with Mic-Lock Microphone Blocker, the only digital anti-spying sound blocker on the market! Mic-Lock is the first and only device to offer unbeatable protection against hackers and spies attempting to listen in on you.
Here’s how it works! Mic-Lock uses a proprietary semiconductor circuit to simulate a live 3.5mm microphone on your personal devices. When plugged in, Mic-Lock will automatically become the device’s primary “microphone” by mimicking expected electrical properties of a normal microphone. Mic-Lock “tricks” your device into thinking it’s a live microphone but blocks audio input.
The compact design is perfect for traveling to work, school, vacations, or anywhere you may be headed. Simply plug it into your laptop, phone, or tablet and you’re ready to go!
Directions for use:
1. Remove rubber keychain top.
2. Plug Mic-Lock into your 3.5mm microphone/headphone port.
3. Voilà! Mic-Lock will block all audio from being transmitted.
Mic-Lock is safe to use on all devices. For complete audio and visual protection, use with our webcam cover. Combo and multi packs are available now.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You may also like…
deGoogled Pixel 4$299 – $349
OUR HAPPY PRIVATEERS
The phone was represented as ‘grade B’ and may have slight scratches. In all actuality, it was nearly mint. If I turned it the right angle in the right light, I could maybe see 3 light scratches.
Please note that we are missing A LOT of reviews from when we switched from WIX website to Wordpress.